SJD Events Limited, as an event management company has been proud to be a business sponsor of the following events over the past 15 years:
- Henley Literary Festival www.henleyliteraryfestival.co.uk Supporting Henley Literary Festival since it started. 2017 ~ Sponsoring Chris Bonnington the famous explorer 2016 ~ Sponsoring Harry Parker (Walking with the Wounded) 2015 ~ Sponsoring Lieutenant General Sir Barney White-Spunner and Virginia McKenna. 2014 ~ Sponsoring Princess Michael of Kent. 2013 ~ Sponsor of Sir Michael Parker. 2012 ~ Sponsor of Penny Junor and Sir John Major. 2011 ~ Sponsor of Craig Brown with Eleanor Bron and Simon Russell Beale. And, Wilbur Smith. 2010 ~ Sponsor of Melvyn Bragg. 2009 ~ Sponsor of Ben Fogle and James Cracknell. 2008 ~ Sponsor of the launch event.
- Flannels4Heroes ~ June 2011 to June 2014. Charity 20:20 cricket at Burton Court in the heart of Chelsea. Supporting the charity since it started in 2011, raising over £150,000 for the charities Combat Stress, Walking with the Wounded, On Course Foundation and Help the Heroes. www.flannels4heroes.co.uk.
SJD Events Limited honors:
- Sarah Ducker acted as a Category Judge for Editorial Intelligence in 2012 for the acclaimed ‘The Comment Awards’. www.commentsawards.com
- SJD Events Limited joined the charity, ‘ShootStraight’ as an Ambassador in November 2013 to help raise awareness for excluded children through acting workshops.
And, SJD Events Limited is also or, has been associated with the following network associations:
- Member of Editorial Intelligence. From June 2010 to January 2016. Also a member of the steering committee from June 2012 till May 2013. www.editorialintelligence.com
- Business Biscotti as the Regional Ambassador for Central London. And, as Ambassador for Mayfair, Central London. From January 2011 to September 2015. www.businessbiscotti.co.uk.
- Member of Reading Business Club. From 2009 to June 2014. www.readingbusinessclub.com
- Member of Reading Success Club formed in November 2011 to June 2014.
- Member of the ‘Core’ Team for “I Do” Wedding & Bridal Show at 1 Lombard Street in February 2012. www.1lombardstreet.com/weddings
- Founder of Henley Ladies Who Latte in Henley-on-Thames ~ www.ladieswholatte.com (However, stood down as Leader in September 2011 after four and a half years).
- Business Partner of Silver Tribe – an online directory for restaurants in Ascot and surrounding areas. Launched in August 2011 ~ www.silvertribe.co.uk
- Co-Founder of VOWS (Visualise Our Wedding Secrets) Team launched in October 2011 ~ www.vowsblog.co.uk.