Wedding Planner, Sarah Ducker is pleased to announce that she has joined the ‘team’ of wedding experts for the Cities first “I Do” event in February 2012.
1 Lombard Street, is a landmark City brassiere, restaurant and bar opposite the Bank of England, which will be holding the City’s largest wedding event on Monday 6th February 2012, running all day from 7.30am to approximately 9pm.
Designed to give ‘inspiration’ to couples planning to get married, and will include representatives from some of the country’s most experienced companies catering to the wedding market.
Those confirmed wedding experts include:
- Wedding planners, Sarah Ducker and Siobhan Craven Robins, who will be available for consultations throughout.
- Lynn Crean, one ofBritain’s leading wedding stylists who dresses ‘everyone from bride to pageboy’.Lynn has revolutionized the way brides search for their wedding dresses by creating London’s first exclusive one-to-one dress finding service.
- Lise Hérud, who creates ‘beautifully cut, elegantly draped garments in the most luxurious fabrics, rich in detailing and personal choice, and of the highest standards of quality and fit’. All her garments are made to measure.
- Katherine Elizabeth Millinery, a London based award-winning designer, whose past commissions include John Galliano, House of Dior, and Asudari runway shows at Paris Fashion Week. Clients include Dita Von Teese, Lily Allen, the Soho Dolls and Henry Holland.
- Renowned calligrapher Paul Antonio who created the ‘Save the Date’ and his works will be displayed from invitations to place cards, to ‘window graffiti’ on the windows of 1 Lombard Street itself.
- Duncan Owen, Managing Director of Effectevent, will be on hand to chat you through how some spectacular LED Lighting and latest Technology Bose Sound Systems can really add to your big day.
- · Luxury wedding cakes by cake designer Nicola Hall of Hall of Cakes.
- Rachel at Bud Flowers will be on hand to provide advice on creating all styles of arrangements to suit all clients’ needs and budgets.
- City based Hair & Make Up professionals from Butterfly London, will be on hand to demonstrate a range of looks providing inspiration and advice.
And, we are pleased to announce that renowned jeweler Andrew Prince, is also on board.
Please do watch this space for other names that will be coming on board.
We will be having a series of ‘fashion shows’ throughout the day with some of Britain’s leading Bridal Couture.
The event will encompass changing themes throughout the day, including Breakfast at Tiffany’s through to a Bridget Bardot evening motif.
For more information and up to the minute news on ‘The City says “I do” at 1 Lombard Street’, please visit http://www.1lombardstreet.com.