After attending a networking breakfast this morning I can confirm that the only way to achieve a ‘stress free honeymoon’ is by talking to someone like Gill Nicholls of Travel Counsellors.
Gill gave us some great case studies for honeymoons from the Maldives to Barbados to Italy to Cornwall. What I liked though was the number of people in the room who had used her and were singing her praises, so reinforced my trust in her.
What really rang home with me being a Wedding Planner was the following points that I believe are key for a couple when planning their honeymoon:
- She listens to what your ideas are ,and then in turn will advise you what is best destination for the time in year in question.
- She will work to creating a ‘bespoke honeymoon’ within your budget.
- Travel Counsellors are independent so you are covered should an airline go bust or, if a honeymoon destination has to be changed at the final hour.
- She is totally passionate about her job having worked in the industry for over twenty years.
- You get the total personal touch while you decide and even when you are away she is only a call away.
These are all key elements to having a ‘stress free’ wedding as, it is all about working with suppliers who make you feel at ease.
The other beauty of Travel Counsellors is that they offer a ‘Bridal Registry Service’ where your guests can contribute to your honeymoon online.
This is becoming more and more popular alongside the traditional wedding gift list however not all travel consultants/operators offer this bespoke service.
So, for all you couples looking for a stress free honeymoon, Gill is only a call away and she will take away the hours of trawling the internet as her wealth of experience will ensure you get the best value honeymoon.
For full details check out the link www.travelcounsellors.co.uk/gill.nicholls .